Needle minder Exchange anyone?

 
 
Hello Peeps!
 
 
As the Summer holidays are fast approaching,
I've thought it would be a great idea to keep us stitchingly entertained with a little project,
until we all go back to our routines in September.
 
 
oOoOo
 
 
I am happy to organise
the Needle minder Exchange!
 
Join the fun and send to your partner
 
* A small cross stitched finished piece (no specific theme, but keep it small)
* A needle minder and
* A skein of DMC thread
 
Source: Internet
 
 
Your small package has to be received by your partner before the 15th Sep 2017,
so we can all reveal our makes and goodies on that date on our respective blogs.
 
 
The rules:
 
By joining you agree to post worldwide.
Only active blog owners authorised to join.
Stay committed & send your items allowing plenty of time for the recipient to get your gifts
before the reveal date.
 
 
oOoOo
 
 
Fancy joining the fun?
Leave a comment to confirm.
 
Last entry date: 31st July 2017.
I will then get in touch with all participants for their snail mail details
and to confirm their partners
 
 
Toodle,
Mii 
 

Comments

  1. It sounds like fun, Mii...count me in and I agree to the rules :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karyn,
      Thanks for joining the fun... I have sent you an email on the 14th July, if you could come back to me, that would be great!

      Delete
  2. Yes please I'd love to join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great, Mii. Great timing for my summer holidays! Count me in please x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bethan,
      Thank you for joining the Needle Minder Exchange.
      I've emailed you on the 14th July, if you could provide your details in return, I'd be grateful :) Thanks

      Delete
  4. Yes I would love to join. Sounds like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      Thank you so much for joining this exchange.
      I have sent you a little email on the 14th July, if you could provide your details in return, I'll be really grateful. Thanks!!

      Delete
  5. That sounds like a lot of fun! I would love to take part.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes please...I would love to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. September 15th, you say? I don't think I have any minders here to give away, but that's plenty of time to get something organized, so count me in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leonore, thank you for deciding to join the Needle Minder Exchange!
      Should be fun :)
      I have emailed you on the 14th July, if you could reply and provide your details, that would be fantastic! Thank you ;)

      Delete
  8. Sounds really fun ♥♥♥ Wishing luck to all participants ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nurdan :) Don't you want to join us?

      Delete
  9. Sound fun. Unfortunately, I have just one needle minder which I got in recent exchange and I don't want to exchange that. We don't get any needle minder here, not a common accessory. Good luck to all:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Preeti,
      I think there is a misunderstanding.
      Why would you want to exchange a lovely gift you've received from a fellow stitcher? No!
      The exchange is to gift a new needle minder along the other items I've mentioned in my post, not to give the personal ones from your own collection that you're using.
      I will be buying mine online and send it to my exchange partner, as like you, I find it hard to get hold of them in UK (hence ordering online).

      Delete
  10. Sounds like a great exchange - count me in, please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaye,
      Thanks for joining the Needle Minder Exchange.
      I did send an email on the 14th July, if you could provide your details in return, that would help me so much. Thank you :)

      Delete
  11. Hi Mii! This is such a wonderful idea and will be so much fun for all. Unfortunately I am on a two month trip and won't be able to participate this time but look forward to another if you do it again. I know everyone is going to have so much fun and will love their gifts. RJ @ stitching friends forever

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment